Friday, May 06, 2005

district for tennis (actually more on people attending)

it was really great... we left school on thursday before eight hour, so that itself was cool. friday we didn't have school, so i am not gonna miss out on more math homework (by the way... i have given up in algebra two for this semester; there is no hope).

back to th' topic...
we drove down to santa fe at 2:30 and arrived later than i had hoped. we ate at sick-ass furrs. i sat with big terr-dog, who ate a vast amount of food. i ate fast, but only after spending five minutes cleaning my own damn silverware! during my meal, nell came over and told me, "skyler, i hate you." i responded, "why? what did i do?" and of course i did do something. she told me this: "ana vi is over there crying about what you did last week." *on th' inside, i was laughing my ass off, you'll find out why...*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~flashback to last thursday night~~~~~~~~~~~~~
before going into our (terri, sterling, mike, and i) room, i ran over to th' window of the room that ana vi, shar, helena, and crysta stayed in. i pulled my boxers and shorts half-way down, and stuck my ass cheeks on th' window. i called five minutes later to their room to mine, and shar told me that ana vi was crying and in shock of what she saw. sure. uh-huh. i, being a gentleman as usual of course, apologized (actually ana vi wouldn't talk on the phone, so i told shar to tell her that i was sorry).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~return to earlier today~~~~~~~~~~~~
i told nell to apologize for me. i did this even knowing that she really wasn't crying. it was obvious. also.... on the bus....
~~~~~~~~~~~~even earlier, on the bus~~~~~~~~~~~
i was listening to nirvana when all of a sudden nell and ana vi (who sat near me) started talking about how ana vi was horrified. i could tell that they wanted me to overhear this conversation, so i listened. she also said that she's been having "nightmares" about th' incident. sure. this told me one thing; that she had my ass on her mind. yes. i believe that there is a possible love interest here! of course, i like her, too (actually, i think she is th' most beautiful girl that i know), but dating her would be oh-so difficult, as we go to different schools -i'm at th' high school and she's at th' junior high-, and tennis is now over. plus, i don't have my drivers license, or a decent car to drive. (over th' summer, though, my sister should be buying a new car, thus allowing me to have her old car, which is a '94 'stang)
how would i hang-out and stuff with her? how would i take her to th' movies? i wouldn't want to have to go with other people! being together and alone (kind of paradoxial) is important! argh! any advice given would be accepted, ya know?

oh, and if you wanna know how i did in my matches, don't bother! i don't care that much! i do remember ana vi's matches though, as i watched most of hers. (in one particular match, i stood near the fence while she served. i was at an angle where she could she me watching her. everytime she would serve, she would quickly glance at me during mid-toss. when she would miss th' ball or mess-up somehow, we would share smiles at her loss. ana vi did play very well while i watched her in a particular match, but then i had to leave for my match. she ended up losing 2-6, 0-6. i still told her that she played well and such, ya know? i was supportive of her! i want her to play tennis next year, but i don't know if she will. i will convince her to play. what's really cool though, ana vi is a gamer chick! how freakin' cool is that?! there are few gaming women in my area, and almost none are even remotely hot. but ana vi is clearly a hot gamer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home